Full or part time, permanent.
Salary £10 per hour.
1. Respond to customer enquiries relating to bookings, memberships and rugby.
2. Ensure incoming calls/emails are dealt with and/or distribute to relevant parties if applicable.
3. Posting on social media.
4. Process applications for membership including raising invoices, setting up Direct Debits and processing cash.
5. Take responsibility for improving PBR (Pre-Booked Revenue)
6. Ensure party, event, conferencing booking procedures are followed in line with pricing and standards set by the company.
7. Meet and greet users of the venue where applicable.
8. Provide snapshot training to other staff members to ensure a consistent service.
9. Handle Artificial Grass Pitch bookings.
10. General Office Admin.
11. Assist in the planning of club events.
12. Some weekend work as coordinator cover for match-days and marquee events.
13. Attend networking events where applicable.
14. Ensure repeat bookings meet company targets.
15. Manage CRM usage.
16. Any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager.
- On-site parking