As with the rest of the hospitality trade, we have been hit hard during the current Covid19 crisis. So much of our revenue relied on socialising, parties, events, match day revenue and meetings.
We have re-opened as soon as we can and have launched our pop-up pub in the club, called the Social Distance Inn. It has started well and is getting great reviews particularly for the safe environment we have created and the great bar food menu. But we need to keep growing it as the prospect of rugby or any function trade is not imminent. Here’s just some ideas of what you as a member of the club can do to help.
- Book a table at The Social Distance Inn at Hoppers with family or friends
- Write a review or a social media posts on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account
- Invite a friend to Hoppers who has never been before
- Like or Share our social media posts to help spread the word
- Load money on your bar card to get 10% discount on bar prices, that’s a better rate than the banks!
- Deliver some leaflets for us around your neighbourhood
- Try to get a regular group of friends together for a weekly or monthly lunch at the club
- Book any family party or event you are planning at Hoppers you’ll enjoy free room hire.
- Find out if your employer or business needs meeting or training space and put them in touch with us, our meeting rooms are open again.
- Support future events at Hoppers when we get the go ahead to organize some such as the beer festival, HopFest.
- Use and support our sponsors, they are going through tough times too, before purchasing any goods or services check the sponsors list first.
- Please renew your membership now.