The club has now received its allocation of tickets for the Twickenham fixtures listed at the bottom of this post.
Applications for tickets are now invited from all club members for the six Nations home internationals.
Applications should be received by 30th September 2014 together with full payment.
In the event of over subscription Vice Presidents receive priority as per the club rules.
We have a limited allocation for the Scotland and France games. We can apply for as many tickets as we want for the Italy game in the £85, £72 and £62 categories and tickets are half price for 15yrs and under.
Members will be informed of their allocation by 15th October so travel plans can be made and any refunds can be paid.
A waiting list will be maintained as additional tickets are sometimes obtained from the RFU and Lancashire RFU.
Tickets will be available for collection from the club office when they are received from the RFU which is usually 2 weeks prior to the match.
A limited number of Car Parking tickets are available, please ask the office for more details.
You are reminded that:
• All tickets ordered and supplied are subject to the RFU ticket terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on request from the Club Secretary.
• Tickets are for Members personal use and can only be used by the member together with their family, friend or colleague. Don’t be tempted to dispose of spare tickets on the day of the match, even “Genuine Fans”! The RFU Ticket office is open on match days for Grade A matches (6-Nations & games versus Australia, South Africa & New Zealand) up to 1 hour before kick-off time where a refund, less administration charges will be made.
• In particular, no member may sell or dispose of their tickets to anyone if they are not required for the member’s personal use, they should be returned to the Club Secretary.
• If you are allocated two or more tickets, the Club may want to know who will be accompanying you or who accompanied you to the game and request back the tickets after the game. Keep hold of your tickets for at least a month after the match.
• If any of the Clubs tickets are discovered on the Black market, the RFU may sanction the club which may lead to a loss of allocation. The culprits will subject to disciplinary action from Preston Grasshoppers.
• If you have any query as to what you are entitled to do with the tickets issued to you, please contact Graham Cox, Hon. Secretary through the office.
• You will be asked to sign your application form which confirms your agreement to comply with all the RFU ticketing restrictions and that the tickets are for your personal use.
Saturday 14th February ENGLAND v ITALY Kick Off 2.30pm
Saturday 14th March ENGLAND v SCOTLAND Kick Off 5.30pm
Saturday 21st March ENGLAND v FRANCE Kick Off 5.30pm