Once again we will be running our biggest fund raiser of the year, the annual bonfire night and fireworks display on November 5th. We need volunteers to help run a safe event for the public and to help raise funds for the club.
All volunteers will receive
• A free family ticket for the event for your family, admits up to four people (admits two adults and two children)
• Sandwiches on arrival
• Hotpot supper and beer after the event
• 2 drinks vouchers of £3.50 each valid to end of November
In return we ask that you
• Can attend a briefing at 6.00pm on November 4th if possible, to be allocated jobs, given high vis jacket and wrist band and free family ticket.
• Be available from 5.30pm to 9.30pm on the 5th November to help in whatever capacity you can.
• Anyone available during the day of the 5th and on the 6th November for set up and clearing up would be most welcome too.
If you can help please contact Richard Ellis in the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing 01772 863546.