For the coming season the club have adopted a new direct debit scheme as an easy way to pay annual membership fees. This first membership category due for renewal this year are the squash members, who can renew here. This method of payment is the preferred payment method and as far as possible should be used by members renewing subscriptions. As an added incentive each member signing up by direct debit this year will receive a £5 bar voucher plus a fantastic free gift worth £160. There are many advantages for both member and club in adopting this method.
For the member:-
- Easy to use online sign up page
- Confirmation by email when set up and on renewal
- Automatic annual renewal at the appropriate start date with prior notice when payment is to be taken
- All payments are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee, in similar fashion to your other DDI instructions on your utility bills, for example.
- Bar voucher worth £5 when signed up by direct debit.
- Plus a fantastic gift worth £160 of a family portrait sitting at professional photographers Barrett and Coe.
For the club:-
- significantly reduced administration
- transparent fee structure
- improved cashflow
- automatic annual renewal reducing administration further in subsequent years.
- fully auditable
The club have used First Capital Cashflow Ltd as the provider of this service who are RFU approved and use a tried and trusted method of collection.
As renewals become due, members will be invited to renew via email and post and directed to the direct debit sign up page. It is quick and easy to do.
Don’t forget the many other benefits of being a club member include:-
- 10% Discount on bar prices at Hoppers
- 25% discount on admission to Hoppers first team games
- 25% discount on Leisure Membership at Fulwood and West View Leisure Centres
- 5% Legal Fees discount scheme with Harrison Drury
- 10% discount at Broadgate Cycles off list prices, does not apply to sale items
- 10% loyalty card discount with AAA taxis off metered fares, not fixed fares.
- Loyalty card for Builders Supplies (West Coast) Ltd, Riversway
- 10% discount at Ambulant physiotherapy
- £1 off list price at MR@fulwood gents hairdresser
- Club Connect – take insurance with County Insurance and earn a donation for the club
- Utility Warehouse – reduce your utility costs and earn cash back for the club.
- Discount or commission to club on broadband installation with Boundless Communications
- Sell a property through Entwistle Green and get a 10% discount plus earn a donation to the club.