HopFest 2023 – All you need to know!
- Friday – Noon for the Hoppers Business Network only.
4pm for the general public until 11pm, bar closes at 10.30pm.
- Saturday – Noon to 11pm, bar closes at 10.30pm.
- You must have a valid ticket purchased via Skiddle.com. There will be no tickets available on the door. Keep an eye on social media for latest ticket information. Download the Skiddle app to be able to scan your digital tickets upon entry.
- Tickets are £6 on Friday and £8 on Saturday. Children are free but must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a limited play area but please bear in mind this is an event for adults! All children using the play area must be always supervised by an adult. We ask that all children are off site by 8pm. Many thanks for your cooperation on this point.
- There are no pass outs or re-entry back into the festival.
- We are expecting a large crowd but have ample parking on site. Most parking is at the rear of the club. Once parked, walk back round to the front of the club main entrance to access the event with your ticket ready. Beware of traffic on Lightfoot Green Lane and stick to the footpath. Please do not park on surrounding streets and respect the no-parking cones.
- Do not Drink and Drive. Use taxis, sharing lifts or walking.
- Miller Taxis, official taxi company of the club are on 01772 884000.
- In the festival area there are 4 bars
- The Cask Ale and Lager bar is in the Dooley Suite
- The Cider Bar in the in the Wiseman room
- The Gin Marquee has numerous great Gins on offer, plus Prosecco.
- The festival operates a token system to purchase drinks and food. There are two token selling points operating from 12.00noon to 10.00pm.
- In the Simons Lounge
- In the Dooley Suite
Please note tokens are non-refundable.
- Tokens are worth £2.00, 1 will buy half a pint, 2 a pint, 3 a gin + tonic or 20cl bottle of Prosecco, 4 a double gin and tonic.
- BBQ and Hatch food is available, payment with tokens only.
Entertainment and Pitch access
- The Music Marquee with live music
- The artificial pitch will be closed for the duration, other than for the touch rugby tournament on Saturday. Please do not enter the pitch or allow your children to enter the pitch.
- This is a no smoking event. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area adjacent to the pond in the front carpark.
- Please do not Vape indoors or in any of the marquees, outdoors only.
- Your glass can be kept as a souvenir.
- We operate a Challenge 25 policy to prevent underage drinking. Please don’t be offended if you are lucky enough to look under 25 and we ask for ID.
- Please do not bring your own alcohol on to the premises, there will be door checks and it will be confiscated on entry.
- The event is a fund raiser for Preston Grasshoppers RFC and any surplus will be re-invested in providing community sporting facilities at the club.