The Hoppers Business Network is an informal collection of businesses who run regular events to promote collaboration between local companies and professionals.
Next month’s event is on 2nd February at 8am and is free to attend. We will be discussing ways to improve workplace productivity.
The event, presented by Michael Lough (from software development company Blue Wren), includes:
- Presentation on the three pillars of productivity: engagement, process and integration
- Advice on how to boost workplace productivity
- Insight and demos of available productivity tools
- Opportunity to network with like-minded professionals
- Breakfast rolls, tea and coffee on arrival
All welcome, so please invite and share with colleagues, clients and guests. You can book your place here – REGISTER
Find out more about the Hoppers Business Network.