Join us as a member of the kitchen team at Preston Grasshoppers.
2 part time posts available as a kitchen assistant
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS KITCHEN STAFF YOU’LL…
- Food preparation and storage of food in date order
- Assist head chef in the kitchen
- Cleaning of all kitchen surfaces to a high standard
- Cleaning of equipment to a high standard
- Washing pots, pans, crockery, utensils.
- End of day cleaning
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Have a passion for hospitality
- we have shifts to suit, mornings, evenings and weekends
- Have a great eye for detail
- Always give great service
- Be a team player
Experience not essential but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and be keen to learn.
- Honesty and reliability
- proactive and self-motivated
- Love your job – demonstrate a positive attitude all day every day
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high hygiene standards
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
Wage rate: dependent on age and experience
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org