To all rugby members, membership for the new season is now due for payment. and there are a number of ways to pay.
The preferred method is to sign up to direct debit. First time payers get a £5 free top up on their bar card.
Alternatively, you can pay online by debit/credit card, the link is below.
Other ways to pay are by debit/credit card over the phone to the office between 9am and 4pm – 01772 863546, or by debit/credit card over the bar in opening hours. Please fill in a form so we know who you are.
Once the payment clears, your bar card expiry will change to next September 2018. Your rugby polo will also be available for collection.
Benefits of Membership
As well as the bar card giving discount off alcoholic drinks, you get the following benefits.
• 5% off legal fees at Harrison Drury
• Discounted gum shields and hopefully a discount scheme through Sharoe Green Dental practice (details to follow).
• Discounts at the Sai Surbhi Restaurant (off peak with conditions)
• 10% Discount off Health Kicks Kitchen for food and other products. https://www.facebook.com/healthkickskitchen/
• Online stash shop with discounted training kit.
• Also, please look at getting your insurances through County Insurance who make a donation to the club for every policy taken out. It’s a free no obligation service.
• £5 voucher to spend at HoptoberFest, buy your tickets here. https://www.pgrfc.co.uk/shop/hoptoberfest-2/
Thank you for you co-operation, and here’s to another fantastic season of rugby at Hoppers!