As the club emerges from lockdown we are re-building our teams of both paid staff and volunteers.
We have a number of vacancies and are appealing to members and parents for your help. If you are interested in working for or volunteering for Hoppers, we are seeking:
- Full or part time paid managerial level staff to run the club.
- Chefs, full or part time, paid roles. Trainee or experienced.
- Full or part time catering and hospitality staff. Hours to suit, experienced or new to hospitality, we can train you.
- Volunteer programme editor, to put together the match day programme for our 13 home games.
- Volunteer Feature writers for web articles, programme articles and social media posts
If you are looking for work, seeking a new challenge or have some time you can give to the Club please contact Richard Ellis at Richard.Ellis@pgrfc.co.uk for an informal chat.