Club members are invited to apply for tickets for England’s home 6 Nations fixtures in 2024 at Twickenham. Please make your application by 26th September.
Please also make sure you read the terms and conditions about use of tickets. There has been a recent case in Lancashire where tickets have appeared on a third party ticket resale site and proved highly embarrassing and time consuming to rectify for the person concerned.
Click on each fixture below and a link will open to fill in an application form
Each member will be limited to apply for 4 tickets in total if oversubscribed from the initial allocation there will be a waiting list and further tickets will be probably be available to purchase later in the process but at the full price.
The tickets are priced as follows, this initial allocation is at the club price.
|Wales and Ireland|
|Category||Club Price||Full Price||Junior|
The RFU have changed the way members can buy tickets. Clubs now allocate tickets directly to members who then pay for them directly to the RFU.Look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase link. You have 72 hours to make the purchase otherwise the allocation lapses.
The RFU has moved to digital ticketing and the member, once a ticket has been purchased, will then receive a text and invitation to download the Twickenham App and then will receive their tickets digitally.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com (not the office) but I will be strictly following the procedure above
- the club will not be purchasing tickets it will be up to the member, once they have been sent the link, to buy their tickets promptly or risk losing their opportunity.
- I will only accept applications via the above forms. Do not ask me by email.
PGRFC International Tickets Administrator.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN APPLICATION FOR TICKETS ONLY SO DO NOT BASE TRAVEL PLANS ON THIS APPLICATION BUT WHEN YOU AHVE BOUGHT TICKETS.
- After the application process has closed tickets will be allocated according to the club rules with Vice Presidents receiving priority. You will be advised in plenty of time to make travel plans if your application has been successful in full or in part.
- All tickets ordered and supplied are subject to the The RFU Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are for Members personal use and can only be used by the member together with their family, friend or colleague. Don’t be tempted to dispose of spare tickets on the day of the match, even to “Genuine Fans”! The RFU Ticket office is open on match days for Grade A matches (6-Nations & games versus Australia, South Africa & New Zealand) up to 60 minutes before kick-off time where a refund, less administration charges will be made to the club which will be passed on in due course.
- In particular, no member may sell or dispose of their tickets to anyone if they are not required for the member’s personal use, they should be returned to the Club Secretary. If you are allocated two or more tickets, the Club may want to know who will be accompanying you or who accompanied you to the game.
- If any of the Club’s tickets are discovered on the Black market, the RFU may sanction the Club, which may lead to a loss of allocation for the whole club. The culprits will be subject to disciplinary action from Preston Grasshoppers.
- To prevent forgery please do not screenshot tickets and display them on social media.
- If you have any query as to what you are entitled to do with the tickets issued to you, please contact Richard Ellis, International Tickets Administrator
- By applying to the club for tickets you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of both the RFU and PGRFC. https://www.englandrugby.com/dxdam/87/871bb604-9b77-4784-95c9-04ea734021e8/Ticket-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf