OPPORTUNITY AT PRESTON GRASSHOPPERS – FINANCE MANAGER
Preston Grasshoppers RFC, an established sports club with a thriving events operation, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to maintain a clear financial focus in the management of all aspects of the business.
The position is full-time (35 hours), with AAT as the minimum qualification, and knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Moneysoft Payroll Manager an advantage.
Reporting to the Treasurer, the successful candidate will have hands-on experience of a similar role, ideally in a SME.
Robust IT skills are essential to effectively discharge the following principal areas of responsibility.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Respond to incoming emails, deal with requests/queries
- Reconciliation and preparation of banking
- Preparation of KPIs
- Reconciliation of monies from vending machines/meters
- Sales Ledger invoicing
- Reconciliation of credit/debit card transactions
- Credit Control
- Purchase Invoicing
- Reconciliation of on line shop purchases
- Reconciliation of direct debit receipts
- Reconciliation of club credit card
- Preparation of Management Accounts including accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Preparation of Payroll, payment of employees , and entering of data into accounts software
- Maintaining personnel and holiday records
- Reconciling/paying PAYE
- Enrolment of eligible employees to the Pension Scheme and administration of payments
- Reconciliation and preparation of recharge to Mini Junior Rugby
- Miscellaneous statutory returns as required
- VAT Return (partial exemption)
- Financial Year End
- Payroll Year End
Remuneration will be commensurate with the role, and experience of the successful applicant.
Apply in the first instance to: email@example.com