The club require a part time Office Administrator (20/25 hours per week) for a minimum period of six months, reporting to the Financial and Commercial Manager. April start date.
- Respond to customer enquiries relating to bookings, memberships and rugby.
- Ensure incoming calls and emails are actioned and/or directed to the appropriate person .
- Use the CRM and Events Management software to process enquiries and orders. Ensure the relevant staff and cleaning team have the required information, are allocated tasks and kept informed of any subsequent changes, thereby guaranteeing successful fulfilment of the booking.
- Liaise with Operations Manager, Chef and Supervisors with regard to planning the correct staffing levels.
- Ensure event booking procedures are followed and are in line with the pricing and standards set by the club.
- Process applications for membership, including taking payment and setting up direct debits. Handle the membership renewal process.
- When on duty act as the reception person and accept as the first point of contact you control a visitors all important first impression of the club. Act as duty supervisor when most senior person available.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of club events and First XV match days.
- Optional weekend work as coordinator cover for club events.
- Maintain the required standards in relation to security, safety and housekeeping.
- Suggest and participate in business improvement initiatives
- Undertake other duties as and when required by the Finance and Commercial Manager to ensure the smooth running of the club.
Apply in the first instance to Hugh Duckworth, Chairman PGRFC – email@example.com