Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets set to go on sale
On September 12th tickets to RWC 2015 will go on sale and up to one million tickets will be made available to 48 matches taking place all over England and Cardiff. Demand for tickets is expected to be extremely high with prices starting from just £15 so the RWC 2015 team have put together a helpful guide of everything you need to know to start planning your RWC 2015 experience.
In order to buy tickets you will need to create an account on the official Rugby World Cup 2015 ticketing website. Creating an account is easy with only your name, email address, the team you support and a password required. Although tickets won’t be available to purchase until September 12, you can save time now and create your account using the link below.
Your 5 steps to applying for RWC 2015 tickets
1. Activate your account on the Official Ticketing website here
2. Start planning your application in advance. You can view the complete fixture list and price information here
3. Apply for the matches and number of tickets you would like to purchase. You can apply for up to four tickets per match, though at 15 matches you will be able to apply for up to 15 tickets. Remember, this won’t be a first come, first served sale so there is no advantage to applying on the first day. However we recommend that you don’t leave it until the last minute!
4. You can make changes at any time during the general sales window but you will need to finalise and submit your application before September 29
5. Where matches and price categories are oversubscribed we will run a ballot and notify you of the result of your application during October 2014